Table of contents
- Name: the personal name filled in directly by the user is collected to allow to establish a communication with the portal managers.
- Email: it is mandatory to indicate an email address to which to reply once the communication has been read.
- Mobile: it is mandatory to indicate the mobile number to contact the customer directly.
- Message: A message is requested to be filled in so that the user can make his request explicit.
- Privacy checkbox: the mandatory checkbox is required to be sure that the processing is accepted pursuant to EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR)
They are also registered automatically by the portal and without the intervention of the compiler user:
- Date of sending: necessary to place the request temporally.
- Time of sending: necessary to place the request temporally.
In order to protect the rights of the interested parties, every request, at the time of sending, is sent by email exclusively to the managers of Villa Valeria, who will process the data entered exclusively for the purposes of the service: no other copy of the data will be retained by the portal, stored in another database or transferred to third parties. The web portal is hosted on computer systems provided by the company Aruba SpA, the datacenters are subject to European privacy legislation and are geographically located on the Italian territory, there is no extra-EU transfer.